As comptroller, he has used his business acumen and experience as a County official to:
- Ensure that businesses and individuals were paying their fair share of taxes.
- Maximize interest rates earned by taxpayers’ accounts, amounting to over $10 million alone since 2020.
- Help residents avoid foreclosure by creating an easy access website to pay tax arrears.
- Upgrade and streamline County’s accounts payable system, making government more efficient.
- Establish a hotline to report waste, fraud and abuse in County government.
- Receive national recognition for management of taxpayer dollars.